Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Here's a picture of my live pedal board.  The order of effects is;  Guitar--> --->Crybaby wah-->Washburn Paul Stanley distortion-->MXR Distortion III-->Behrenger EQ-->Boss Flanger-->Boss Super Phaser-->Ibanez analog delay--->Amp.  Plus a Boss analog tuner by itself.  I'm going to give a review on each component in upcoming blogs.

Right now, about the board itself.  It's by a company called Electar.  I got it from a now defunct website called MusicYo.  It was really cheap, but it's pretty cool for me.  It powers up to ten 9 volt effects.  It also has a couple effect loops and it has an input and output for you amp input, but I found that it saps tone if you use it like that.  So I just input and output through the pedals.  It has carpet you can hook velcro to.  It has a latching case top with some nice padding to help hold the pedals in place.  It has a lock too.

No comments:

Post a Comment